I know… I know…. I haven’t posted anything in almost 2 weeks. But that’s because I went to Russia for 10 days with my mom for my cousins wedding. And the only way to access the internet was by standing in the bathtub with my moms android tablet attempting to steal my grandmothers’ neighbor’s connection. A less than ideal situation for a blog post. And since I got back (late Sunday night) I have been preparing (well actually just thinking about starting) a Russia oriented blog post which will be up shortly (within the next few weeks)! So for now I will share this recipe – one of my new favorites. Remember how I said I used to hate using chicken thigh meat? Well this is the recipe that completely changed that.
I have made this a handful of times already and it really is fantastic. So easy to make, yet so flavorful at the same time. Barely any prep work, short cooking time, just a perfect recipe for a quick last minute dinner.
For more chicken thigh cooking ideas check out my grilled chicken thighs recipe.
Recipe Adapted from Skinny Taste
A simple broiled chicken recipe full of flavor from the chicken thighs and the artichokes. Top with feta for a finishing touch.
20 minPrep Time
25 minCook Time
45 minTotal Time
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 12-14 oz jar of artichoke hearts in oil
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
- fresh parsley, chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a baking dish combine chicken thighs with artichoke hearts (including the liquid). Let marinate for at least 20 minutes.
- Drain all the liquid and add garlic, oregano, salt and pepper and mix to combine.
- Place on baking sheet and broil on top shelf for 10 minutes. Turn chicken over and broil for another 10 minutes. Sprinkle feta onto the chicken and continue to broil another 3-4 minutes. Sprinkle with fresh parsley and serve with rice pilaf.