I personally can’t say anything about the flavor of these peanut butter heath balls – because I haven’t even tried one. But I can say this much – D loved them — and that means a lot coming from somebody who just the other day said he only ‘eats to live’ (direct quote). So if you want to learn how to make graham balls I’ve got you covered. These treats are really easy to make, no baking required, and all in one encompass the creamy taste of peanut butter, rich decadent chocolate and crunchy crumbly heath.
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 3/4-1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 oz bar white chocolate, chopped (go for the good quality)
- 5 oz heath bar, chopped (I place mini heath bars in a ziplock bag and use a meat hammer to shatter them to bits)
- Mix peanut butter, powdered sugar and vanilla extract until combined. Use your hands to form the mixture into small balls. Place on parchment paper and freeze for 15-30 minutes.
- In a double boiler heat chopped white chocolate. Mix until smooth. Place chopped heath bits in small bowl.
- Remove peanut butter balls from freezer and using a toothpick coat the balls in the melted white chocolate then dip them in the heath bits.
- Place on parchment paper and refrigerate for 30-45 minutes.