This Pasta with Clam Sauce recipe makes for the perfect 20 minute weeknight dinner, Easy to make and full of flavor.
Sometimes a really quick and simple dinner is all you’re looking for.
You don’t even need it to be spectacular – just easy to make and filling. That’s all I was looking for when I decided to make this pasta with white clam sauce recipe.
And to my surprise it wasn’t just quick and filling – it was really good too. A perfect dinner option when you haven’t gone grocery shopping in a while and therefore have no fresh vegetables left. : /
Not to worry – you can still serve a delicious meal. If you’re looking for a bit of a challenge – skip the canned clams and go for the real fresh ones. I’m not ready for that yet, but maybe you are?
This Pasta with White Clam Sauce recipe makes for the perfect 20 minute weeknight dinner, Easy to make and full of flavor.
5 minPrep Time
15 minCook Time
20 minTotal Time
- 8-12 oz gluten-free linguine
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 cans minced clams, drained with clam juice placed in separate bowl
- 1/4 cup wine
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Parmesan, grated
- basil, chopped
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Over medium-high heat heat butter and olive oil. Add garlic once butter has melted and cook for 1 minute.
- Add clam juice and white wine to pan, bring to a simmer, and cook until liquid has reduced by half.
- Add minced clams and heavy cream, stirring to combine. Add salt, and pepper to taste.
- Serve over pasta, sprinkled with grated Parmesan and chopped basil.
Recipe Adapted from Annie Eats