Ok how is it 2014 already? I mean seriously?
Where have the last 14 years gone? For years I always used to count old movies down from the year 2000. Not sure why, but I always used the year 2000 to gauge how old a movie really was.
1997? Not that old. Only 3 years old.
Um not anymore, more like 17 years old – now that’s getting to be an old movie.
Am I going to be one of those old people starting my sentences with, ‘back in the old days…’?
I think so.
I’m sensing that I’ve already started doing that. On to happier things!
Well to everyone Happy New Year! Another year has passed by. How was your 2013?
D and I have a great year, a full year of traveling and office free living.
Let’s see if we can top that in 2014.
While I brainstorm ideas on how to do that, let’s get back to the recipe on hand.
Peanut butter and nutella balls. No baking required – not an oven in sight here in Thailand so I’ve had to get creative with my sweets.
I came up with this recipe as I was mixing and crushing but it came together perfectly.
I served these and my peanut butter chocolate almonds balls for Christmas Eve dinner to D and my friend S who was visiting and both were a hit.
And they only take about 15 mins start to finish.
What more could you ask for?
No Bake Peanut Butter Nutella Balls with cashews and almonds. Ready in 15 minutes!
15 minPrep Time
15 minTotal Time
- 4-6 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons nutella
- several crackers (like 10 ritz crackers), crushed or pounded until coarse crumbs
- 4 tablespoons cashews, crushed (just broken up into small pieces)
- 3-4 tablespoons toasted sliced almonds
- several handfuls cereal (I used Special K)
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients and mix, adding more crushed crackers of cashews until the mixture is firm enough to form balls
- Form balls with the mixture and freeze for 10 minutes (or more, depending on how firm you want to be)
- Serve, (store in refrigerator).