This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Danone. All opinions are 100% mine. Make your mornings easier with yogurt with granola bowls. No clean up required, all about convenience all the way.
Mornings are a busy time of day. I realize that now more than ever now that I have a baby. They’re busy because both baby and myself are starving at the same exact time. Baby need for food obviously takes priority over mine every time, but once baby is fed, I need food ASAP.
So while there’s a time and a place for lazy slow mornings with breakfast casseroles baking in the oven, there’s also a time and a place for super easy, quick, low fuss, minimal clean up breakfast options.
And that’s where these Silk yogurt cups come in. The Silk Mixed Berry Chia Granola Mix-In Almondmilk Alternative is a plant based almondmilk yogurt with prepackaged granola alongside it.
You mix the granola into the yogurt and voila breakfast is ready.
For when you have minimal time in the morning it simply does not get any easier than this. This plant based yogurt is a great option for vegans, or those shifting to more of a plant based diet. I’m dairy free so I’ve been eating vegan yogurt for years and I love it.
If the mixed berry flavor isn’t your thing you can always try the more fall flavored Silk Apple Cinnamon Mix-Ins Almondmilk Yogurt Alternative.
If you have a little bit of extra time in the morning you can always jazz up these yogurt with granola bowls with your own toppings too.
Yogurt with Granola Bowls Topping Ideas:
- fresh or frozen berries (raspberries, blueberries, strawberries, blackberries)
- stewed apples
- toasted almonds or walnuts
- toasted seeds (hemp, sunflower, pumpkin, sesame, chia, flax)
- nut butters (peanut, almond, cashew)
- chocolate chips or cacao powder
- dried or freeze dried fruit
The toppings ideas are endless – that parts entirely up to you, or just skip the additional work and simply enjoy the rich and creamy Silk Mixed Berry Chia Granola Mix-Ins Almondmilk Yogurt Alternative as is. You can find these products at your local Walmart, in the dairy aisle, right next to the regular dairy based yogurt.
What I’ve loved learning about Silk is that the company believes in giving back and doing right by the people and the planet, and are now a part of the B Corp community.
If you’re interested in trying other flavors be sure to check out:
- So Delicious Dairy Free Key Lime Pie Coconutmilk Yogurt Alternative
- So Delicious Dairy Free Coco Almond Crunch Coconutmilk Yogurt Alternative
- Silk Apple Cinnamon Mix-Ins Almondmilk Yogurt Alternative
Yogurt with Granola Bowls
Breakfast doesn’t get any easier than these vegan yogurt with granola bowls.
Keyword: granola bowl, yogurt bowl
- 1 Silk Mixed Berry Chia Granola Mix-In Almondmilk Alternative
- 1 tbsp vegan chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp blueberries
- Combine ingredients in a bowl and mix.