This Asian Tuna wrap is a simplified version of the classic Japanese tuna hand roll, except it's ready within minutes and made with canned tuna, cucumber and avocado. Have lunch on the table in minutes.
Course: Lucnh, Snack
Cuisine: Asian, Japanese
Calories: 299 kcal
- 1 can of tuna in water drained
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2-3 teaspoon chili garlic sauce
- 1 teaspoon gluten free tamari + additional tamari for dipping in
- 1/2 avocado thinly sliced
- 1 small cucumber peeled and cut into matchsticks
- 2 large Butter lettuce leaves
- 2 seaweed sheets
- 1/2 teaspoon roasted sesame seeds
In a bowl mix tuna with mayonnaise, chili garlic sauce, salt to taste, and tamari.
Place seaweed sheet in front of you, and in a diagonal line of the sheet closest to you lay lettuce, cucumbers, avocado and tuna mixture.
Roll the seaweed sheet, away from you, around the tuna mixture. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Serve with gluten free tamari.
Tuna Hand Rolls
Amount Per Serving
Calories 299 Calories from Fat 171
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19g 29%
Saturated Fat 2g 10%
Cholesterol 36mg 12%
Sodium 728mg 30%
Potassium 987mg 28%
Total Carbohydrates 12g 4%
Dietary Fiber 6g 24%
Protein 21g 42%
Vitamin A 115.2%
Vitamin C 20.4%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.