A simpe salad full of Asian flavors
10 minPrep Time
10 minTotal Time
- 1 long English cucumber, peeled
- 1 lemongrass stalk, trimmed, outer layers removed, and insides finely diced
- 3-4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons mirin
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon ginger, grated
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Using a vegetable peeler peel ribbons off of the cucumber. Set aside.
- In a jar combine the remaining ingredients. With the lid tightly on shake the dressing together to combine.
- Drizzle dressing on top of cucumber ribbons. Top with sesame seeds.