Cucumber noodle salad with a sharp lemongrass infused dressing topped with sesame seeds for the perfect easy side dish or simple summer salad.
A simpe salad full of Asian flavors - cucumber ribbons made into cucumber noodle salad
- 1 long English cucumber peeled
- 1 lemongrass stalk trimmed, outer layers removed, and insides finely diced
- 3-4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons mirin
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon ginger grated
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Using a vegetable peeler peel ribbons off of the cucumber. Set aside.
- In a jar combine the remaining ingredients. With the lid tightly on shake the dressing together to combine.
- Drizzle dressing on top of cucumber ribbons. Top with sesame seeds.