Mango Smoothie

1.1K Flares 1.1K Flares ×
Mango Smoothie

mango smoothie

There’s not much to this recipe but the finished product is so delicious I just had to share it with you. Mangoes are without a doubt my favorite fruit and I could easily eat them everyday. Unfortunately the tasteless mangoes found in the North East US deter me from doing so. Oh the childhood memories of eating mangoes in Australia just flash before my eyes (and taste buds). On the rare occasion that I do find a juicy sweet flavorful mango here, this smoothie is perfect. If you’re in the mood for a more frozen snack just pour the puree into a bowl and pop it into the freezer – a few hours later you have homemade slurry sorbet/sherbet/ice cream.

3.0 from 1 reviews
Mango Smoothie

Cook time

Vegan Fruit Smoothie with No Added Sugar
Author:
Recipe type: Drinks
  • 2 cups chopped mango
  • ¾ cup coconut creme (from the top of the can)
  • ¼-1/2 cup coconut water
  1. In a blender combine all ingredients and pulse until smooth. Add more coconut water as necessary if mixture is too thick.

Similar Posts To Mango Smoothie

1.1K Flares Pin It Share 1.1K Twitter 14 Facebook 0 Google+ 0 Reddit 7 StumbleUpon 1 Buffer 0 1.1K Flares ×

Comments

My boyfriend and I will actually be spending 6 weeks in India in the fall of 2013 so we’ll be sure to check out your cooking classes!

1. buttoni says

OMG this sounds amazing! My two favorite flavors. Two of my favorite dessert flavors. I imagine they would be FANTASTIC together! thanks for sharing this.

You’ve got to try freezing it for a few hours too! It’s perfect as a frozen treat as well as a smoothie!

2. Stranger says

I love mangoes! I think if you make that exact smoothie but also add some frozen pineapple pieces when blending you can take that smoothie to the next level. Cheers!

• Adriana says

Hey Vicky, I finally made the smoothie and loved it! So creamy and bursting with flavour. I didn’t have any pineapple, but I’m sure it would be great. Will add it next time. Thanks again for the recipe.

So glad you loved it! I keep forgetting to buy pineapple so haven’t tested it out with it either but will have to get some next time I’m at the store!